cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all my emails are blank!!!

bowiegirl

all my emails are blank!!!

Hi there,
Does anyone have a Mac computer on OS X with the Safari browser?
I'm having trouble reading emails on my Tiscali webmail account.  Basically I open an email that I've either sent or received, and apart from the subject line the whole thing is BLANK!
This doesn't happen for any other email accounts I have, so I emailed Tiscali with my problem.  But they said it's to do with my browser settings, which I don't know how to change...?
5 REPLIES 5
James
Grafter

Re: all my emails are blank!!!

My ex-girlfriend was never able to view Lycos' mail programme using my iBook.  Believe she had the same problem with both Safari and Firefox.
bowiegirl

I really don't know why this is happening, could it be a PlusNet firewall setting or something?
It's just that when I was with Tiscali Pay-as-you-go Dial up everything was fine, I could check all my emails no problem.  But since joining PlusNet I can't open the Tiscali webmails...
samuria
Grafter

Have they got a webmail you can try? If they have it may show if the emails are blank on their server or on download.
You may be able to telnet into the server and try it that way.
Sometimes using a web client that leaves the messages on the server seems to work
bowiegirl

I got so fed up with my blank emails that I had them auto-forwarded to a new googlemail account, which works fine on Safari!  Cheers!
James
Grafter

Yeah, that was the solution I used for her too Smiley
Glad it's all sorted.