Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube sound problems...

PNnewbie
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: YouTube sound problems...

Hi,
Yes the YT sound appears to be back to normal.
I did panic a bit as I tried it on my laptop a couple of days ago and that was ok, so I thought it was the big PC that was playing up but when I tried that it all appears normal.
I get a bit of stuttering when I go to full screen, always have, my PC is getting on a bit so maybe that's why.
Incidentally I always have the YT volume control fully up and control the volume using the knob on one of the Creative speakers on the shelf just behind the monitor.
Thanks to everyone for their input, I didn't realise just how much I used YT - must be a pretty sad person... Sad
J
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: YouTube sound problems...

Quote from: PNnewbie

Thanks to everyone for their input, I didn't realise just how much I used YT - must be a pretty sad person... Sad
J

No.... You are not a SAD person.... I use YT quite a lot... listening/watching music videos for most of the evening, then after 10pm I watch Korean/chinese/japanese/thai movies ( with subtitles) and they take me past midnight some times... so about 6 hours of entertainment, of MY choice...  and I am very happy to be able to do that... so that makes me a HAPPY person...  Smiley Smiley Smiley