cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yahoo logon issues

davidhil
Dabbler

Yahoo logon issues

Is anyone experiencing problems logging on to their personalised "My Yahoo"  page? I have had problems for nearly a week now and so far have been unable to resolve them. I am using an iMac running OS X 10.3.9 Panther and what happens is that the appropriate logon page fails to load fully. I have tried resetting my personalised seal to no avail as well as using different browsers, (Safrai, Firefox, Opera, and Camino) but so far it seems that the Yahoo site is at fault.
Any suggestions will be very welcome.
Regards,
Davidhil
4 REPLIES 4
Interested
Grafter

Re: Yahoo logon issues

I have a yahoo toolbar which was recommended to be downloaded by McAfee.
Must admit the My yahoo drop down menu is no longer active and hasn't worked for the past few days and  the word Help appears without a link when I click on it. However the mail option drop down still works as a a shortcurt to access email account.
Presumed as I have taken off McAfee to speed up my computer & currently using a free trial AVG that this was the reason, but perhaps not now.
Sorry no magic answers.
hulls
Grafter

I've had no problems.
John
Interested
Grafter

Further problems tonight with Yahoo! This time checking an email account I kept getting constant "internet explorer not responding".
Hope you are having more luck.
Contemplating unistalling my toolbar to see if that works. I'll manage without it no problems rather than with it with problems.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

If you are running IE7 you can run it without any add-one in Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools that should help diagnose whether it is that.
Or try Firefox
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'