Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yahoo Mail down

nozzer
Hero
Fixes: 3

Yahoo Mail down

In case anyone is having problems accessing Yahoo mail, it's been down since 7.14am BST. Don't go through the rigmarole of resetting passwords if you get messages asking you to. It's their fault!

ym.png

6 REPLIES 6
nozzer
Hero

Re: Yahoo Mail down

Also affecting BT Mail and Sky Mail apparently.

Anonymous
Not applicable

BT internet.com will be down as they use yahoo as their carrier just been on the radio TalkTalk are also having problems

I was not impressed with either as my BT email was hacked and was a yahoo problem

My gmail is working

Brian A

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update

Looks like BT email users can send messages but not receive them I have received one from my friend at 14.02

This what I received when I replied

Brian A

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to stevexxxxxxx@btinternet.com because the address couldn't be found or is unable to receive email.

nozzer
Hero

Now gradually returning to normal. Mine is working anyway but still a few problems being reported. All yahoo has said is that is was a "technical issue". Well, yes! Roll_eyes

7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Yeah, lost access to mine today, came back but it was a pain.

It's not the first time yahoo have let me down - it's happened repeatedly over the years and caused a lot of annoyance.

I'm fed up with them but trying to export 25K emails isn't exactly an easy process.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

@7up wrote:

I'm fed up with them but trying to export 25K emails isn't exactly an easy process.

@7up 

I saw this post a few days ago which may be of some use in that regard (it's post#4 in shutters stickied Thunderbird thread at the top of this forum).

You may be able to just drag the emails (maybe even the folders and/or mailboxes they're in) from one account/server to another using a decent email client (Thunderbird maybe?).

Edit: added the text in blue