cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 7 Pro trouble logging-in to Plusnet Community.

colintivy
Rising Star

Windows 7 Pro trouble logging-in to Plusnet Community.

I have been in touch with Kelly on this problem but he cannot really help and I think that this forum more likely to be more useful.

I have two computers in use, one a lenovo laptop, the other a lenovo M9 Tower both running Windows 7 Pro. These have been working well but the Tower has just failed to let me log-in to the Community because the texts of the log-in panel are incorrect. Usually the boxes are filled in but this time they were empty on the Tower. I typed in the texts but they continued to be rejected.It is not clear which or both to be faulty. The laptop is quite normal and is letting me type this now.

Can anyone advise what the drill ought to be to find the damaged coding and put it back to normal operation?Huh

2 REPLIES 2
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Windows 7 Pro trouble logging-in to Plusnet Community.

I would not have thought it was the PC most likely its the Browser , have you tried a different browser on the tower ?

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Re: Windows 7 Pro trouble logging-in to Plusnet Community.

@colintivy wrote:

... the texts of the log-in panel are incorrect. Usually the boxes are filled in but this time they were empty on the Tower. I typed in the texts but they continued to be rejected.

The "texts" being your login credentials, user name and password, I presume?  I'm afraid 99 times out of 100 this is user error, you have entered one or other or both of them incorrectly.  1 time in 100 the computer meant to validate the credentials is not working correctly.