cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi device not showing as connected on wifi list, using Plusnet hub one. Cannot find ip address

FIXED
Drifter

Wifi device not showing as connected on wifi list, using Plusnet hub one. Cannot find ip address

Hi

Help needed please.  I am now using a plusnet hub one due to my original one breaking down.

Have connected my laptop, ipads and mobile phone on the wifi but I cannot detect my Zgemma box.

The device is not showing up as connected.  Why is this not being detected please.

any help appreciated.

Regards

Phil

5 REPLIES 5
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Wifi device not showing as connected on wifi list, using Plusnet hub one. Cannot find ip addres

It seems to be a feature of the PN Hub.

However on the zgemma handset, press Blue/Network/Network Interface for yor IP address.

Drifter

Re: Wifi device not showing as connected on wifi list, using Plusnet hub one. Cannot find ip addres

OK, thank you will try that on the handset.

Drifter

Hi Mustrum

I know have my ip address for my Zgemma box.  I can see all channels on my TV but when I select one to play the screen goes black.  When I checked the following settings I see these details.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Fix

@Drifter Have you recently moved from Virgin?

Your DNS settings would appear to point to Virgin DNS numbers, which may be the cause of your problem.

Drifter

Hi
I have always been with Plusnet.
I am with Virgin for my mobile service.
Regards
Phil