cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is my broadband going to arrive?

skiski

When is my broadband going to arrive?

I have been waiting for my modem for almost a month now, not laughing! Called the customer services twice, both times they said that after they have taken the money from my account for postage the box should arrive in 5 working days. They finally took the payment on the 31st of last month, but still, no delivery. So Plusnet, please tell me how long??? Not going to wait for much longer, awful service! Also you have already started charging me for the usage of the internet, even though the modem has not even arrived! 
1 REPLY 1
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: When is my broadband going to arrive?

Welcome to the forums and I'm sorry about the delay with your router. Once of my colleagues has picked up your ticket and is actioning it as I type.
I can see that your order hasn't yet completed so I'm not sure if there was a problem that delayed the router itself, or if it would have gone out when expected. Things have now been manually changed on the account so I can't see what state the order was in.
I'm very sorry about any inconvenience that may have been caused here, but you should have the router in time for your broadband to go active.