cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When cashback is paid ?

aafzal
Dabbler

When cashback is paid ?

Joined as £75 cashback offer 2 weeks, wondering when it will be paid.
Thanks
14 REPLIES 14
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: When cashback is paid ?

Have you received the e-mail to claim it?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
aafzal
Dabbler

No i have not received any email yet !!!  could you please send me one to claim.
Thanks
dick:quote
philto
Grafter

prob not i have been waiting since September still no cheque 
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@aafzal
I can see you received and claimed your cashback on the 1st December. You should receive your cashback within the next 30 days.
@philto
I can see one of my colleagues has escalated this for investigation, sorry for the delay in your cheque.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
gillianholt

Hi My service was activated on 2nd of December and I joined on a £75 cashback deal, When and how can I claim my cashback? Roll_eyes
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You don't need to claim it, the offer you're on is auto redeemed meaning that you'll receive your cheque within 60 days of your services activating.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
gillianholt

Cheesy Grin Thanks for your help Chris
aafzal
Dabbler

Quote from: Chris
@aafzal
I can see you received and claimed your cashback on the 1st December. You should receive your cashback within the next 30 days.

Hi Chris i still have not received any cheque for my cashback as promised,  Could you please look into it.
Thanks
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for the delay. It looks like it now has an expected delivery date of 18/01/16.
Please let us know if you've still not received it after this date and we'll look in to it again Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
CherryDoodles

Hi, I'm now in week 5 of waiting for an email to claim the £75 cashback. Services went live on 7th December. I've phoned customer services three times to chase this up and I'm just getting told "wait a few more days, check your junk folder". I've been checking every day since the services went live.
The services are great, by the way, it's just a shame that the original carrot on the stick seems to have gone missing.
Any chance someone can follow up on this for me?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Welcome to the forum CherryDoodles!
Apologies for any confusion around your cashback. I've checked your account and you're on the offer that has no redemption email. You should receive the check within 60 days of the first service going active.
It looks like the estimated delivery date for your cheque is 26/01/16. I hope this helps Smiley
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
CherryDoodles

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the help! It's greatly appreciated. Finally nice to have a firm answer from one forum post vs. three call centre calls.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'll be making sure to pass feedback on to the people who have advised you the times scales for other cashback offers over the phone.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
CherryDoodles

Awesome! Thanks!