cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail all emails disappeared

Fibreflop
Dabbler

Webmail all emails disappeared

Hi, I know the PN webmail has been slow and had lots of sever errors for some time, so I am trying to update my contacts to use a new email address but there is always someone who I forget until they email me, so I still check my PN email. It has sort of worked on and off but for the last few days all my emails including those in folders have completely disappeared? Can anyone shed any light on this  for me please .... Many thanks.. 

2 REPLIES 2
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Re: Webmail all emails disappeared

Have you tried to view your emails using a program that downloads them to a device and then deletes them from the server?  That could empty the inbox, although other folders should be preserved.

Fibreflop
Dabbler

Re: Webmail all emails disappeared

Thanks, don't have another device that I could download them to unfortunately, but thanks for the advice :0) It may be something I will look at later as I am currently busy battling congestion issues with PN since purchasing a youview+ box end of Nov as a present ...... picture breaks up at peak viewing time when a popular football match is shown (the only reason it was purchased ironically) ...... what was I thinking ..... cheers FF