cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voyager 2110 password recovery

jackoab
Grafter

Voyager 2110 password recovery

Somehow I've lost my router password and user name is there any way to recover these as I to change some settings.
I'm hoping you can assist and say thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
jackoab
Grafter

Re: Voyager 2110 password recovery

Hi PJ,
Thanks for your reply, I was hoping there was another way than factory reset but it looks like the answer is no, I had changed from admin so thats not a way out. I don't know what happened but all of my passwords have been wiped from the computers memory and I'm having problems all over, thanks anyway.
jackoab
Grafter

Did a factory reset and all now OK, the reason I was looking for a shortcut was because of all the hassle of telephoning everywhere to get all the other No.s I've lost, bank and credit card ID No.s etc. why they all disappeared is a mystery, I've run all sorts of AV and Malware scans and all found nothing! just hope it was just a blip.
Thanks again for your interest and help.
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Quote from: jackoab
Did a factory reset and all now OK, the reason I was looking for a shortcut was because of all the hassle of telephoning everywhere to get all the other No.s I've lost, bank and credit card ID No.s etc. why they all disappeared is a mystery, I've run all sorts of AV and Malware scans and all found nothing!

Did you remove cookies / empty cache / browser settings or similar? Some Anti-virus etc scans pointlessly recommend removal of the stored information.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

jackoab
Grafter

Didn't clear any cookies or browsers, most of the missing data has been there for the last year at least with no problems that's why I'm confused.