Did you mean: 

Video Editing Software

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Video Editing Software

Hi
I'm after some recommendations on cheap(ish) video editing software for Windows.  I used to use Adobe Premier and did quite a lot of editing for personal/hobby use.  I've not used it in a while and no longer have a copy.  I'm heading away for the weekend in a couple of weeks with my church and some of the kids will be taking some video in one of their sessions, which I'll want to quickly edit together to show at later session on the same weekend.
Any suggestions?
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Video Editing Software

Free: Windows Movie Maker or Windows Live Movie Maker for W7.
I use Vegas Pro 10 but Vegas Movie Studio HD would probably suit all your needs and currently under £40 at Amazon
Edit: You can DL a trial version of VMS here.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Many thanks Mav.  I'll check out both of those soon.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Here`s some FREE stuff, that I have used...
AnyVideoConverter
Avidemux 2.5 (recently updated)
MixPad Audio Mixer
Solveig MM AVI trimmer
VideoPad Video Editor.
Wink
pnf
Grafter

Womble MPEG Video Wizard DVD 5.0 is well worth considering.  Video editing is done with a minimum of re-encoding making it very quick.  A 30 day trial can be obtained from the web site - http://www.womble.com/