cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOIP: Zoom x5v setup (not PlusNet voip)

kennioje

VOIP: Zoom x5v setup (not PlusNet voip)

Hi,
I've been trying to setup my Zoom x5v for VOIP for the last few weeks, and having tried everything I can think of need some help!
It says "REGISTRATION FAILED". I've put all the information in that it wants, and it has the most recent firmware.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Joe
4 REPLIES 4
RichSmol
Grafter

Re: VOIP: Zoom x5v setup (not PlusNet voip)

Unfortunately, its difficult for us to support VoIP hardware given the number of different ways settings are updated and configured. I am assuming that you can get this working on a softphone like X-Lite?
http://www.plus.net/support/broadband_phone/setup/setup_guide.shtml?supportb=bphone_t5xlite
If you can i would suggest that you register for our new trial this way we'll be able to tell whether their is a problem on our side or whether this is a local hardware related issue.
You can register for the trial at http://trials.plus.net.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

What account details have you tried? I've checked the account associated with your Community Site username and it doesn't appear to have an active Broadband Phone service?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

The title of the thread says "not PlusNet voip", so I would guess it's not PlusTalk!  Tongue

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: pjmarsh
The title of the thread says "not PlusNet voip", so I would guess it's not PlusTalk!  Tongue

Doh! Roll_eyes

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵