cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Speed

dacloudster

Upload Speed

Hi, Plusnet Staff and, I want to know if i can get my upload speed incresed, are some way to get a better upload speed i know you dont relly get much upload speed.
In the first place but i like makieing videos for my Yputube channel and uploading them, But the speeds are very poor it takes like 40mins jst to upload a vodeio that not even HD jst round about 65Mp are somthing,
Of course HD would take for ever no doupt  Cheesy
And yes before i get asked "try turing other programs or connection that use bandwich" Done it.
Edit:Oh By the way almost forgot to mention i also use a  ethernet conetion not wireless.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Upload Speed

Do this & come back with results
http://www.speedtest.net/

or this
http://www.mybroadbandspeed.co.uk/

Do either ( or both ) test at least twice in quick succession.
And ..... keep an eye on your usage, a good search of the forum will give you a lot more info on this.
dacloudster

The Cabinet  is  lke 3 mins away from were i am..
And whats Splchk
And CBB

And my usage is fine may have gone over but dont matter, Im fine with the extra chagre
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your speeds are not bad at all, certainly better than a lot of users.
I am quite happy with my upload speed,  to me, download speed is what matters for my needs.
You can ask to be uncapped, which may double your upload speed.
Usage: You may also wish to upgrade to 60mb per billing period, for £5, if you are only on 10mb per billing period.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi dacloudster,
I've placed an order to uncap your upstream for you, should be done tomorrow Smiley
dacloudster

@PlusComUK lol thats what i did the other day upgraded to Extra, Wount be active till after my first billing date, Smiley
@Matt Taylor thank you Smiley