Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Kremmen
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Upgrade

I'm considering upgrading to FTTC. I started the online upgrade process to see the various options and they all seem to have a mandatory phone line included. I already have a BT phone line which I pay 12 months at a time as it's cheaper. Looks like a PN phone call job or is the phone inclusive actually mandatory ?
Let's be careful out there !
4 REPLIES 4
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Upgrade

You can have fibre only with PN and your landline with another BT based provider
https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/broadband-only/
Clicking "+ line rental" link, on above page brings this window up
"Line Rental for Broadband only
You'll need to pay line rental to Plusnet or another BT based landline provider to get our broadband.
If you opt to switch your phone service to Plusnet, we'll reduce your monthly broadband price by £2.50 for as long as you keep your phone line with us"

Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Kremmen
Aspiring Pro

Thanks
I missed that option via the 'upgrade' route. I'll have another go.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

You may able to get a better price (than the standard price through upgrades) by giving Customer Options (cancellations ) team a ring
Residential cancellations
0800 013 2632
0330 123 9197
9am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 5.30pm Saturday
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Kremmen
Aspiring Pro

Morning
ignore me, I missed the broadband only radio button. Should have used my PC instead of the tablet, all ordered  Smiley