Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked Sky router

AWB70
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Unlocked Sky router

I have a DG934G router which is ex Sky which I'm trying to use with my PN account, I have followed the instructions that are here http://www.kitz.co.uk/routers/skyDG934.htm and most people have had success with this.
The firmware seems to have worked  Undecided I can now access the routers interface and put in non-Sky connection settings. The problem is even though it shows me connected in the adsl page the amber adsl light stays on (meaning no adsl) and there is no connection.
Has anyone tried this before with success? if not what did you do to get round it. For some strange reason after unplugging it it takes a while for the adsl signal to come back for my own router. Maybe some wrong settings in the router I'm overlooking.
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: Unlocked Sky router

Might be an idea to try reflashing it again incase the firmware change caused problems first time around.
Obviously you won't be able to get it to connect if you can't get it to sync.
AWB70
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Unlocked Sky router

Embarrassed My bad, I thought it was odd it showing me connected to the internet in the router interface. I just had to enable nat translation  Grin
The adsl light still stays amber meaning no adsl but apparently some people experiance this and upto press I can't find a workaround. The most important thing is this works if anyone else is looking for one  Cool theres plenty on ebay just avoid the sagem models there not so easy to hack.
TY James for the input