Did you mean: 

Unknown request query in 'help centre'

hevans
Grafter

Unknown request query in 'help centre'

System User - Automated Script Pool
1:18am, Saturday 12 Dec 2015
A question for any plusnet staff on this forum:
The last 2 days I have had notification by email , titled 'your broadband order - Update.'
It states that there is a problem with my broadband order and that they will get back to me with further details. I have not ordered anything, there is nothing wrong with my current plusnet account so I have no idea what it is, I responded to the first of the messages yesterday asking what it was about and have had no response. I need this looking at as a matter of urgency as I will be overseas from tomorrow morning for a week and do not want to return and find that my account has been closed or terminated.

This is the note in the member centre:
[internal note]
A modify order on this account was unsuccessful.
The reason given was "Expl1 = Modified: Extended Attribute - "Interleaving"; Old Value = "Yes"; New Value = "Not Applicable" : Expl0 = The item that you are trying to customize contains invalid sub-items or attributes or does not comply with the corresponding customizable product definition. Do you wish to proceed and have the invalid selections removed or fixed? :".
Modify order type:
Please check why the order has been rejected and contact the customer.
2 REPLIES 2
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Unknown request query in 'help centre'

If you replied to the email by email it will have gone in to a black hole.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
hevans
Grafter

Re: Unknown request query in 'help centre'

Since then I spoke to someone who said it was not showing on their system so it will not be a problem. I will be monitoring this via the member centre while away next week in case of problems.