cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Log In to Member Centre

PaulMoran

Unable to Log In to Member Centre

My PlusNet Username (tier3000) and/or password seem to have been cancelled.
I no longer take your broadband service, but I will be a land line customer until 4/5/2015 (pre-paid Line Rental Saver).
Doesn't this entitle me to access to the Member Centre?
If not, how do I pursue my outstanding ticket for refund of incorrectly debited broadband charges (£9.99).
Wait, is that a penny? Aaargh, it's falling....... Smiley
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Unable to Log In to Member Centre

Did you cancel the land line and forfeit the remainder of the Line Rental Saver by moving phone and broadband to another ISP or just cancel both
If you did then the account will probably have been closed automatically
Either way I am sure it will be sorted tomorrow
PaulMoran

Hi, Oldjim. There's a funny story about that here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,131984.0.html
Basically, I cancelled the broadband as at 4/9/2014, but kept the phone line going (LRS paid to 4/5/2015).
Someone in PlusNet subsequently cancelled the line, for reasons unknown, but MattyC got it restored (God bless 'im).  Smiley
I'll try again tomorrow.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi PaulMoran,
It gets worse I'm afraid. Your accounts been cancelled.
I've done a bit of magic and bought it back from the dead. You should be able to log back in now.
But an outcome of this is that it has also killed off the Line Rental Saver which no form of necromancy can bring back. To counter this, I've fully discounted the standard price of the line rental until the date that the old contract would have expired.
So not much will actually have changed from your side, other than the fact that it will look like you don't have an LRS contract in place.
Sorry about this.  Roll_eyes
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
PaulMoran

Thanks, Matty. I've posted an "official" reply to your ticket 92163252 in Help & Support - to which my access has been restored, thanks - in case something goes wrong in the future and you are not there to sort it out. Am I PlusNet's only "phone only" customer?  Smiley
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I have popped you a reply to the ticket Smiley
You aren't the only one but it's rare as we don't generally offer phone only accounts.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet