Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trusteer - Rapport

journeys
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Trusteer - Rapport

I noticed this morning that 'Rapport' is not active (all the websites normally shown as 'green' are not protected).
Only thing I've done on this machine is to load SQL server and MS Powershell. DAK, is there a clash?
7 REPLIES 7
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: Trusteer - Rapport

Working on PlusNet site... For me.....and on my online bank.. Smiley  and on my own website  Smiley
journeys
Aspiring Pro

@shutter:- Thanks,  it is SQL server!
Don't you just love Microsoft Crazy
AlaricAdair
Champion

Rapport used to be name of a Relational Database system, marketed by Logica in the 1980's.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
pnf
Grafter

If you use Firefox as your browser and have recently updated it to either version 9 or 10, you will may need to download the latest version of Rapport from Trusteer's website in order for it to work correctly in Firefox.
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

I updated my Firefox last night,.................. Rapport  is working fine on plusnet , google, and my online bank.... without installing it again.
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi Guys,
I thought I just let you know that I had an issue with Rapport after I had updated my Firefox browser to version 10.0.1.  The Rapport Icon did not load to the right of the address bar as it should.  Althought the Rapport was running, without the Rapport Icon, the bank sites were NOT protected.  So, got in touch with Technical support at Rapport via their console.  It took over 10 days, but now it is sorted with their latest version sent to me as an attachment.
Happy days,
Chandu.
barky
Grafter

trusteer rapport -- gave up on it long ago -- just irritating crapware  Wink