Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thunderbirding mad!

FIXED
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Thunderbirding mad!

I'm in a fix. My side panel with my various accounts's folders has suddenly gone walkies, so I am unable to search fot  expected incoming mail. To exacerbate matters my Mozilla forum identity log on no longer works, and, attempting tor           re-register, although I answer the question, "how many letters does Mozilla have:?", the process fails.

Any ideas for my problems, please, guys?

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
9 REPLIES 9
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Thunderbirding mad!

A wild one, @Luzern  - have you inadvertently somehow 'hidden' it? Check you have something like this set in your 'View' menu: 'Classic' - with a dot, 'Folder pane' & 'Folder pane columns' with a tick - the column option is not essential if you haven't got it - just give you more options.

I would have done a screenshot, but the 'Snipping Tool' doesn't seem to play nice with non-MS applications.

John
Luzern
Hero

tb query.gif

@Gel I see another profile was created today, so all I see on opening is.

@jab1 I don't find what you suggest. Am I looking in right place?viewmenu.gif

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
jab1
Legend

@Luzern - No, try the 'View' menu on the left top.

John
jab1
Legend

Picture of what I meant:

TBird.PNG

John
Luzern
Hero

@jab1 Embarrassed Doh! Coulombs now seen, but one account still with red striped and cannot be viewed. I shall ahe to remove and re-install it.

RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

@Luzern 

If the menus referred to ny @jab1 are not showing, right-click on the 'Title Bar' and check 'Menu Bar'.  Wink

If another profile is in use you may find this help article useful to start TB with your regular profile.

Luzern
Hero

Fix

It was me, no doubt, getting nowhere. Viewing messages was hopeless, because there were red-white stripes hiding the texts. On a whim I opted to open in new window, and they were visible. Finally, in desperation, I uninstalled TB, and downloaded the program anew. It now works.

What the dickens had happened to cause my trouble, but now all is as it should be.

Thanks all.

jab1
Legend

Glad you're sorted, @Luzern  - I was just going to ask how far you'd got when then flag popped up for your reply.

John