cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Service from Plusnet?

CuBz
Grafter

TV Service from Plusnet?

I have been a plusnet customer for over two years now and I am extremely satisfied with the service and plan on staying with Plusnet for as long as i'm happy. However, getting a TV package from sky or Virgin usually comes at an extra price if you do not take out a phone line with them, which I cannot do due to being with Plusnet, and not willing to move. There's also BT and TalkTalk's youview package which I would go for if I didn't have to have landline and broadband with them.
Will Plusnet ever be doing a TV package like Youview?
This would be fantastic and I'm sure it would attract millions more customers.
If it's not something you're thinking about, please start thinking about it. I'm sure i'm not the only customer who thinks this would be a great idea.
Thanks
Andy
P.S. Thanks for 2 years of perfect service. It almost seems impossible to supply as great a service as you provide.
8 REPLIES 8
DaveyH
Champion
Fixes: 12

Re: TV Service from Plusnet?

Quote from: CuBz

This would be fantastic and I'm sure it would attract millions more customers.

Millions? Really?
To date YV has only shifted 140,000 and that's mainly down to TT and BT giving them away.
There was a poll on the forums a while ago and the majority of those that participated, weren't interest in such a product.
CuBz
Grafter

Well millions was quite a big over exaggeration, but I think it could do plusnet well.
kmilburn
Grafter

Quote from: DaveyH
There was a poll on the forums a while ago and the majority of those that participated, weren't interest in such a product.

That'll be this one... http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,109915
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

If PN had premium channels such as Sky channels and sky movie channels I would defo move to PN TV for a cheaper cost. Sky are taking too much money for their OWN channels!
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
Santiago
Grafter

Plusnet TV, the mind boggles,  It could be like their TV adverts, brass bands. little dogs, pigeons and people talking in a funny accent  Tongue
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Sounds better than most of today's tv Wink
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Quote from: Oddball
people talking in a funny accent  Tongue

Its their yorkshire accent! What would you expect? A london accent?
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
Santiago
Grafter

Quote from: JamieDanjoux
Its their yorkshire accent!

Oh, its from Yorkshire! Thanks for explaining.