cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched from TalkTalk

mpotter
Grafter

Switched from TalkTalk

Hi, wondering if TalkTalk need to be aware that we've switched to you and if so how long do I have to wait before calling them for a reply to my email? Thanks. By the way our line with them is fully unbundled but only just switched to you.
3 REPLIES 3
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Switched from TalkTalk

Hi mpotter, Welcome to the forum and to Plusnet if you are actually here Wink
I see no-one from CRT (Customer Relations Team) has spotted your post so I thought I'd reply to you.
So you are already connected phone and broadband to Plusnet? If you are still connected to TalkTalk then it depends. You mention an email, did you notify them by email that you would be moving away to another provider? I assume you have given them the requisite notice.
If you are now fully connected to Plusnet, they should be aware that has happened, so you may as well contact them to check and sort your final bill.
mpotter
Grafter

Afraid I'm still connected to TalkTalk until the 6th when you connect the phone line to your network and 00:00 on the 7th when you take over the broadband by. Yes I did notify them and they responded in writing everything will be fine. Smiley
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Not me Wink I'm just another customer, nor Plusnet to be exact. Openreach do that work (for all ISPs except Virgin Media). So hopefully we'll be wishing you Happy New Year.