cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support questions: how to CLOSE a ticket?

oxfordjonathan
Dabbler

Support questions: how to CLOSE a ticket?

hmmm, this one has to get the prize for stupidest question of the week... I have a couple of open questions on the PN support site, and they are now fully resolved, so I want to close them myself.  I'm sure there used to be a "close this question" button on one of the pages, but I'm darned if I can find it now.... how do I close these two open questions?
thanks in advance, and don't be too sarcastic when you tell me something really obvious 🙂
Jonathan
4 REPLIES 4
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Re: Support questions: how to CLOSE a ticket?

In the past, I've raised a ticket to close tickets.  Grin

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

It depends on whether the ticket was raised by you or us. If you opened it then you'll have the link to close it, if it was opened by us then we'll need to close it.
Is it the 2 tickets regarding a fault that you want closing?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
oxfordjonathan
Dabbler

Ah, OK, that sort-of makes sense.  Your CSAs raised the tickets in response to my phone call.  What's the best thing to do - just leave them until they crawl away into a timeout corner and die, or add a comment saying I'm happy for them to be closed?
Jonathan
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Either will work, though the former will mean waiting 14 days for the tickets to time out. Best to send them back saying please close, and it shall be done Smiley