cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steam Issues

hirstee
Dabbler

Steam Issues

Hi i was just wondering would any of the plusnet staff be willing to look at my account to make sure the broadband setup hasnt changed. Because today when i tried logging into Steam it starts loading after login then stops goes back to login screen and gives me the error message tht i might have connectivity issues or steam is down. But ive check both my connection which is fine and the steam webby everything is OK just wanted to know if my ports or w.e have changed and are blocking steam connecting.?
Cheers
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Steam Issues

Just tried and no problems in logging into my account
hirstee
Dabbler

yer i spoke to a few people just seems to be my account but the thing is i have to fully working accounts and ive tried both of them so its got to be my internet or computer..
Never happened before just weird how its happening now.
minkey
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

What firewall are you using? It sounds a bit firewalliy to me as that's the message I get when zonealarm is having a 'moment'
hirstee
Dabbler

Its the keiro personal firewall but its been fine for ages all i do everytime i connect to steam is "disable firewall" and it works fine like i have now.
hirstee
Dabbler

Its working Cheesy
Thanks for the help!
just incase any1 has a problem like mine i re-installed steam .. i think the recent update might have caused the problem