cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Squirrelmail is faster

Not applicable

Squirrelmail is faster

SM is pretty nifty today - opening emails and deleting in seconds. Has someone been sprinkling it with magic dust?
Hope that it stays like this as somedays it's pathetically slow even with my relatively fast connection.
7 REPLIES 7
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Squirrelmail is faster

I wouldn't want to tempt prividence but could this just be a quiet day on the 'net?
I have noticed pages loading quickly in general and everything feels quite snappy this AM.
Fingers crossed that it really is PN's recent work that has fixed things (or fairies if their magic is not too short-lived).
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
stathe
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

My Plusnet webmail takes ages to download my messages, why is this as Yahoo and Google are very  fast  ?? Any ideas Thanks
Not applicable

Mine is back to normal now i.e. slow. Was nice to have it opening reasonably quickly for a while though.
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

Glad it is not just me having Squirrelmail going slow!
community
Grafter

You have obviuosly not been reading my threads on this  Angry
I have been complaining about the slowness of squirrel for over a year now, tried the betawebmail roundcube and still  had problems.....
I officially re-named squirrel as the original snail mail recently.... Smiley
stathe
Rising Star

Does anyone know why this should be so ?Huh
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

Quote from: community
You have obviuosly not been reading my threads on this   Angry

No I have not been reading your threads.
I have been complaining about the slowness of squirrel for over a year now, tried the betawebmail roundcube and still  had problems.....

I have given up on roundcube, it is not suitable for me with me having Dyslexia, I can not use my text reader on it!
I officially re-named squirrel as the original snail mail recently.... Smiley

Not Quite but it is getting there.  Sad