Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Squirrelmail features & advice

colintivy
Rising Star

Squirrelmail features & advice

Hi Folks!
I cannot find another forum that seems to be more relevant so here goes:-
I would like to printout my Address book for when I do not have my laptop with me (i.e.abroad). When I try to do this directly, the printer just prints out the first part of about  25 addresses but will not go further. I do not seem to be able to save the book as a file to print it out using OOo Writer. Any advice for me?Huh
My address book is quite long and I find that having to go to the bottom of the page each time I am using one or more addresses for an email, is a bit of a bind. Would it be possible to have an additional link to "Use Addresses" at the top of the page for use when the sel;ected addresses are near the top?
colintivy  Huh
3 REPLIES 3
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: Squirrelmail features & advice

In Firefox, go to   
Address book >
File>
Print Address Book
not sure if your whole address book will print off, but my 48 entries came out ok....
pierre_pierre
Grafter

think thats a different one to squirrell
colintivy
Rising Star

Hi shutter/pierre,
Thanks for advice (even if it was cancelled). After a spell of consciousness in the early hours, thought that I might try the simple way!!! Fired up Take Screenshot, scrolled down the book and got three png files on the desktop, opened them one at a time and printed them out on A4 Landscape and bingo! got what I wanted. Now why did someone brighter than I not suggest it first????Huh
Have now put Screenshot icon on top panel, it might just be useful again!!
colintivy Smiley Smiley (can't think of a smiley for smug!!)