cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify

scootie
Grafter

Re: Spotify

only a major headache if you have a preminum account with credit card on.
but as it stands would you pay all that money just to not have adverts. i know i would'nt as the adverts dont seem to happen alot when i use it
James
Grafter

Nope, the adverts aren't that intrusive and it's only like once in five tracks or so.
I love my Spotify Smiley
scootie
Grafter

i like mine to jameseh the only thing i would want to change is to have an option to limit the upload to at the very least 80% of total to speed up webpage loading times ect
mine must love me more as iam sure voice advert's are about every 10 tracks
techguy
Grafter

I continue to be amazed by the wide variety of music you can get on there, just spent a could of hours trawling and added a few tracks to my playlist.
I agree with you ASBO about the upstream bandwidth control, also seems to create a lot of connections sometimes (depending on what you are playing) which probably impacts a bit (I ran a couple of netstats while it was playing and saw up to about 10 connections, can only assume these were spotify as had nothing else running and I recognised the domains as other ISPs)
Is my favourite application currently though.
scootie
Grafter

1 of my fav too. i like looking for play lists through google bein listening to tracks i would of never know about other wise. lots of spotify play list web sites around now.
the only time spotify is not my fav app is when iam on the xbox and my sister has left her spotify runing and steals all the up bandwidth. would save alot of arguments if i could limit spotify upload. any one know any apps that could do this i have net limiter 2 but the free version doesent let you set bandwidth limits
scootie
Grafter

scootie
Grafter

PRS licence fully agreed and signed now. So spotify is 100% legal in the uk and artists get there pay check
http://www.samknows.com/broadband/news/spotify-goes-fully-legal-%e2%80%93-prs-licence-deal-agreed-63...