cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solwise homeplugs networking problem

treesypeesy

Solwise homeplugs networking problem

Hi there, I have just bought 3 solwise homeplugs, am admittedly a bit of a techno phobe however I have managed to attach one to router and one to tv and they are talking to each other ie linked and the smart tv features are working..however when I try and link the third one by pressing both for 2 seconds they blink for 2 minutes but the third will not link in, and the middle red light remains on meaning not linked.. Its there something else I can do, like reset it, or should I have to do the 10 second thing on it to create new network name... sorry if this all sounds muddly, but my head is muddly!!! Shocked Shocked Trees
2 REPLIES 2
beeceegee
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Solwise homeplugs networking problem

That's odd - are the plugs all the same spec; if different are they compatible with each other as per this page? http://solwise.co.uk/net-powerline-intro.htm
I started with 2 x 200AV Solwise plugs (one on the router, the other for the TV & PVR with a separate switch), then added one of their weird units with 6 x mains sockets and 3 x ethernet ports to handle my HiFi receiver's internet / networking capability. It connected straight out of the box, no pairing required.
treesypeesy

Re: Solwise homeplugs networking problem

Thankyou for your reply, yes they are identical to each other, is there a reset on them?? trees