Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Memory card adaptor on Chromebox?

MrAllen2021
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

SD Memory card adaptor on Chromebox?

Above.

Just got back from Doncaster Unleashed Comic Con (and no, I am not posting photos on here) and I'm trying to download my photos and videos to upload to my Google Photos account.

However, I've tried 2 different adaptors and it's not picking either of them up in Files on my Chromebox.

The SD card is definitely plugged in the right way, I'd ask Dad for help but he's just gone out with next door's dog (they've all got Coronavirus so they're isolating for 10 days) so he could be a while.

Do you see? Cheesy
5 REPLIES 5
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: SD Memory card adaptor on Chromebox?

No idea about the SD card problem.... but you should be very careful about your dad taking next door`s dog for walkies..

Dogs can carry the virus, and it can easily be passed on to humans from them.

Make sure your dad does a good "self disinfect" when he comes in.... especially as you are also "vulnerable" .

If he has been doing this for a couple of days... it may well be a good idea for you both to get self testing kits, or whatever and do them daily... 

MrAllen2021
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

@shutter "No idea about the SD card problem", why post then? I reported the OP for deletion 3 hours ago, must be the Mods' night off.

Do you see? Cheesy
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@MrAllen2021 wrote:

@shutter "No idea about the SD card problem", why post then?

Obviously... because of what you said about putting your dad and yourself at risk of infection.

And with that kind of attitude......  you wonder why people think twice about trying to help you...

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@shutter wrote:

Dogs can carry the virus, and it can easily be passed on to humans from them.

I'm always patting and feeding a mangy stray cat that's been around here for years. I read somewhere that cats were prone to catching the virus but not passing it back. I hope that's true.

He was sneezing today but I put that down to laying in the grass as he was covered with lots of those little green sticky prickly things.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been locked, going way off topic

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'