cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing a small size wireless keyboard.

Pancho
Grafter

Replacing a small size wireless keyboard.

Helping a lady with her PC. She has a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse with a ball in it. Came with her original computer. I am not certain of the make now but it is a hammered light blue colour. I need to get her another, and there are plenty about, but her computer desk is very small and the keyboard that she has just fits on it with a small space for the mouse and cut down mat. Width of keyboard is about the size of a normal keyboard without the number pad. It appears that the size of keyboards are not mentioned in adverts, etc. Is anybody aware of a wireless keyboard/mouse combo where the keyboard is not very wide? Thanks. PS: Don't suggest another computer desk as a) there is no room for it and b) I am costing her enough already with the upgrade I am doing for her.
3 REPLIES 3
petlew
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Replacing a small size wireless keyboard.

Labtec have a very nice "Ultra Flat Keyboard" mines cabled, but I think they have a wireless version as well, it has a few control buttons on it, but nothing like as elaborate as many modern keyboards, available from Staples. It's just possible I've seen one without a number pad as well which is even smaller.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
pcoventry76
Grafter

i went for the cheaper option i was given a buletooth keyobard and my laptop has that built in so i just use that - it's the size of a book when fully unfolded
Pancho
Grafter

Sorry for not answering. Main PC is unhooked while I set a machine up for a nice man; using other machine now. No, I don't suppose it has to be wireless, just that the one she has now is wireless so my brain went down that road. I expect wired would be quite all right.