Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remember me....

petlew
Pro
Fixes: 2

Remember me....

You logon to a new website, or have setup some online account or other, and you get that useful popup that asks "remember me" for your username or password or both automatically each time you logon...but you made a hash of it, or were drunk at the time and accidentally misspelled it, so you do it again correctly.
Now when you try to logon again, because there are multiple versions of the attempted details, you get a drop down list that includes all the errors as well.
How can you edit/delete the error(s) from the list?
Right clicking the list doesn't do anything, highlighting the error and pressing delete doesn't work either.
Looked in most of the security options, but can't see anything for this.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
3 REPLIES 3
Spider
Grafter

Re: Remember me....

Which browser are you using? For Firefox  selects 'Tools' - 'Options', then click on the 'Security' tab. To show the password list click on the button that says 'Show Passwords'.
petlew
Pro
Fixes: 2

Oh ta! Spider, was looking around Windows, didn't look in the browser options (Firefox)
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
pcoventry76
Grafter

If you wanted to delete them you can via Tools.Clear Privacy Data> tick on saved password and then clear it.
Or press Ctrl + Shift + Delete to bring it up faster