cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral limit

mgillespie
Grafter

Referral limit

Hi, is there is a limit on referals?  Mine is always £9.99 every month. Is that a coincidence?
2 REPLIES 2
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Referral limit

There's no limit to the referrals you can refer.
I can see there's an account due to go active soon that you've referred so you should see an increase once they've been with us for 30 days and paid their first bill.

RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Re: Referral limit

Quote from: Chris
... so you should see an increase once they've been with us for 30 days and paid their first bill.

I've been told that myself in the past on certain occasions when I've queried 'missing' first payments, and that has always struck me as unfair regarding Broadband only accounts.
Considering a new customer has to pay their first month up-front, then their first bill has been paid so IMO there shouldn't be any need to wait 30 days.
I'm pretty sure that in the past I've sometimes received a credit for a newly opened account as soon as that initial payment has been received by PN, whilst on other occasions I've had to wait a month.  (Dare I even mention the present Referral Credits problem whereby new Referrals aren't being paid - in my case a Referral who has been with PN for many years, and for which the Referral Value was previously paid, but who simply changed account type and the payments were changed from £0.50 to £0.00 instead of £0.75 ?).
So, @ Mordac_The_Preventer, you may see an increase, or you may not - unless Chris knows differently  Wink