cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raising a fault ticket

bmcpilet

Raising a fault ticket

Hi,

I have been with PlusNet for about 10 years. Things seem to have changed for the worse.

I cannot get Chat going and phone waiting times are just so long.

How do I raise a fault ticket?

bmcpilet

5 REPLIES 5
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Raising a fault ticket

Hi @bmcpilet,

If the chat facility isn't working it might be because you have an adblocker on your browser blocking it. Whitelist the website or temporarily disable your adblock software in your browser and it should work. Failing that, make sure your browser is up to date and that Javascript is enabled.

If its a fault you can raise a fault over at http://faults.plus.net/ (requires logging in to the member center).

Hope this helps!

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,

What's the issue you're having with your service?

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
bmcpilet

My laptop keeps losing connection to the Internet it's a dell Inspiron running Windows 10 with your Technicolor router. I normally use WiFi but also have same problem when using cable.

if I power off then on, or do a restart, I can normally re-establish contact put only for a few minutes, then I lose connection again.

No yellow markers against hardware devices nor TCP/IP components.

Checks indicate I am connected but cannot get web pages or emails.

all this whilst ALL our three Apple devices stay connected,

If I take my laptop to my daughters half mile away, and with PlusNet account, I do not have a problem!

Tearing hair out!

mike c

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

If you go through the link @jaread83 provided, and then post back here to let us know when you've done so we'll make sure the fault is progressing correctly.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
vapster1

Hi just wanted to know if there was any resolution to this as have exactly the same issue with new HubOne router -all connected devices intermittently lose internet connection, after router reset it's back for a while but eventually drops again -having to reset router 4-5 times a day which is pain. Never had this problem with the old technicolor 582n router.