Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raising a Question

joecool
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Raising a Question

Hi could someone remind how to raise a question (Msg) ticket pls.  Not very clear on site, obviously must be me.
Appreciate any help
Thx
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Raising a Question

Hi we've moved away from questions so that we can handle such queries via live web chats now.
Please head over to http://contactus.plus.net if you want to give that a try.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Translation: we're scrapping an excellent system which has worked well for many, many years to a system that makes to more difficult for the users so we can cut our support costs.
See http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,138400.0.html
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
joecool
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi thx......if chat is only open for certain hrs, obviously makes sense for both tickets & chat?
Roberto0151
Grafter

I've been with Plusnet very happily for, I think, about five years now. Unfortunately my typing skills are such that if  "web chat" means what I think it does and if web chat becomes the main source of support, then I suspect I shall have to leave after my next effort at problem solving. Sad
plodder65

If you are the award winning co. you say you are, god help your competition. Your "raising a ticket" system was never the easiest to find never mind use, your new chat system is terrible - can't be doing with it.

Please provide an email address, a tel. no. which actually is answered at least with a message "we will ring you back in x minutes and do so.

Communication skills are something your Co. seriously lacks.

At least as if by magic the phone works again its only taken 2 hours. 

shermans
Pro
Fixes: 3

Plusnet seems to forget that some of us have lives to get on with.  We do not have time to sit and wait until an agent becomes available.  Frankly, why should we ?  The major advantage of the old ticket system was that once raised, you could get on with your life while the problem was being investigated - file and forget, as it were.  That meant that Plusnet could also triage the tickets, prioritising the urgent ones like loss of service.

If my system is down, how do I "chat" ?  In the past, I have been able to raise a ticket on a neighbour's computer, but I would not feel comfortable sitting in someone else's house for half an hour waiting for an agent.

As for using the telephone - forget it.  I recently spent more than FIVE hours in total hanging on the telephone to report loss of service.

I should add that I have a house in France where I have recently changed ISP.  Now the French are not renowned for customer service.  However, on the three occasions recently when I have contacted them about something, they have answered the phone within half a minute, and on each and every occasion, they have subsequently called me back to ask whether my issue had been resolved satisfactorilly.  I cannot fault them.  I wish the same could be said for Plusnet these days.