cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Amazon Voucher

safishaz55

RE: Amazon Voucher

Hello.
Sorry as I know this has been tackled before but I signed up for homephone and broadband on the black friday deal and was told that it should be 10 working days to receive the Amazon £75 broadband voucher.
I had an online chat on the 9th (last week)  where I was told I should receive it on the 12th - I have looked today and nothing so far so I called and spoke to someone who said that it is still scheduled for today but they are going out in batches.
However, he said when I get the link then click on it to get the e-code which should be received within 30days - what id going on? I thought I would receive the voucher within 10 days of going live not have to wait upto  another month!
Can someone please explain what is happening please?
Regards
Rob
4 REPLIES 4
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: RE: Amazon Voucher

Hi Rob,
This sounds incorrect. I'll get that fed back to the person you spoke with.
The process straight from the horses mouth is this:

• You sign up, using one of the e-voucher promotional offers.

• Once the first service is active, within 10 days, an e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address (the one you signed up with).

• You need to open the e-mail and click on the link. This link is valid for 45 days from the date upon which you receive it.

• You will be sent an e-mail with the e-voucher within it. From this point, the e-voucher will be valid.

Evidently, this has slipped up at some point. So I'll send off a chaser off to marketing to find out what has happened to your e-voucher. Apologies for the delay.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
safishaz55

Thank you for that - just was looking forward to getting my voucher ASAP as I have my beady eyes on an LP box set at Amazon and wanted to get it before it runs out or goes up in price!
Many thanks anyway,
Regards
Rob
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

No worries. I'll let you know when I hear back, though you'll probably hear back before me  Smiley
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
safishaz55

Thank you, I appreciate it.
I am very disappointed as I  left it until the end of the day after speaking to customer services and leaving the message on here and it is now the 13th and still have not received it despite the advisor saying I should get it today and the person I had the online chat with on the 9th saying I would get it today.
Regards
Rob