Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program to blur face in video.

FIXED
Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Program to blur face in video.

I am currently working on a project that needs my face blurring. I am going around fisheries to try and expose unscrupulous fishery owners and water bailiffs who are ripping off anglers by saying that lakes etc. are well stocked but in reality have very little stock in them.

These will be posted online (named and shamed) as and when ready. But I don't want to be recognised by said owners and/or bailiffs. Is there (or can anyone) recommend a program that will do this? or is it a question of going through all the video frame by frame to blur out my face? 

Thanks for any answers/tips/recommendations.

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Program to blur face in video.

Fix

There is a method, apparently, to do this in YouTube. I have never tried it as I have software costing quite a few hundred but I expect you could use the YouTube way then re-download it afterwards. I have never used it so can't vouch for its effectiveness.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Program to blur face in video.

@Mav

That's quite a good link. I have applied the 'Fix' cos it looks to be exactly what I'm looking for and so simple but it may not be Youtube where I post them. I was thinking of putting up a web site where these people (and fisheries) can be named and shamed, although Youtube would be a good 2nd option.

Thanks.  Thumbs_Up

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.