cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Realplayer SP Free

penneck
Aspiring Pro

Problem with Realplayer SP Free

I cannot get the "Download this video" button to appear. I have used Realplayer's troubleshooter, running their test video, and I have followed their process if that doesn't get the missing button either. I have set up Realplayer to add all updates, etc, I have set up the IE8 Manage Add-ons too, but still nothing. As far as I know Zone Alarm isn't stopping this (how can I be certain it isn't?).
Any suggestions please
2 REPLIES 2
barky
Grafter

Re: Problem with Realplayer SP Free

haven't used the official realplayer in ages --or now I think spotted any real player content recently -- but I think the free version was a stripped down version with limited functions lacking the download bit  --- there are free browser add ons that will allow download of realplayer files, depends on which browser you use ......
penneck
Aspiring Pro

Re: Problem with Realplayer SP Free

I was using Realplayer without problem until about a month ago, when I had a bit of a disaster and had to replace my hard drive, and re-install everything. It was from this point I lost being able to download videos from the net (I think this was when the download of Realplayer had been the SP version).
Anyway, I have downloaded something else which seems to work properly.
Thanks for your help