cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet you are great... but what should I do??!!

glennburnard
Grafter

Plusnet you are great... but what should I do??!!

Hello,
We have been plusnet broadband users for quite a while now. We have the Annex M copper broadband and it has been amazing with great  stability, reliability and constant connection especially for gaming (Like playing league of legends with 34ms stable over powerline). At long last and after a lot of local campaigning we now have a new fiber cabinet up the road and we are just waiting for the final works by openreach contractor to lay the duct for the fiber in March. Our initial plan was to stick with plus net and get the 80/20 fiber connection but last night I received a letter from my mobile provider (Three) telling me my all-you-can-eat data plan is doubling in price (That's for 2 in the household)... so it's time to shop around!
I had a look at BT infinity offering and they offer mobile as well, it would have been great if plusnet offered mobile deals as well. And then I had a look at Sky and they have incoming SkyQ service which will be great for 4K and HDR but they don't do the 80/20 fiber.
I want to stay with plusnet as you had amazing service and customer support but the other companies (in particular BT) appear to provide quite a competitive offering for a suite of multi products, but then I don't know how good their fiber service is...
We have up to 18/03 to make our mind before three moves us to their ridiculous package and the fiber construction work is completed.
Decisions, decisions, decisions. 
2 REPLIES 2
geoffa
Grafter

Re: Plusnet you are great... but what should I do??!!

Sky do indeed supply 80/20 Fibre broadband but you have to call them to order (Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro).
http://www.sky.com/shop/broadband-talk/fibre-optic/?OSPV=talkselection
Scroll to the bottom of the page above. They also have dedicated support for the Pro service.
cedlor
Grafter

Re: Plusnet you are great... but what should I do??!!

Find a deal that you like  (that is available on your exchange) and if you want to stay with plusnet ring this number
Customer Options 0800 013 2632  tell them you are thinking of moving and see if they can match or better the deal you want.
Dont really understand what the mobile thing has to do with it.? guess you just use that because its faster than the plusnet connection you have now? ADSL?