cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet protect on Samsung tablet

Nige62
Dabbler

Plusnet protect on Samsung tablet

Can PP be used on a samsung tablet. Just got one for the wife for christmas  but have had no dealings with one before. If it can, how do I go about getting it.I have tried to log in to Mcafee site to find out more, using the email address and password I use for Plusnet account, but it says not valid.
Thanks
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

Re: Plusnet protect on Samsung tablet

There is a version of McAfee for a tablet but whether the Plusnet license covers it I doubt as the product they offer is a rebadged McAfee Internet Security I believe and that isn't for a tablet as the product for that is McAfee Mobile Security unless they offer McAfee All Access which covers everything and I don't believe they do
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

I can recommend looking at Avast for tablets.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

If you are considering another one this may help http://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/mobile-devices/android/ and Avira seems to be about the best free one