cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet protect on Samsung tablet

Nige62
Grafter

Plusnet protect on Samsung tablet

Can PP be used on a samsung tablet. Just got one for the wife for christmas  but have had no dealings with one before. If it can, how do I go about getting it.I have tried to log in to Mcafee site to find out more, using the email address and password I use for Plusnet account, but it says not valid.
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Plusnet protect on Samsung tablet

There is a version of McAfee for a tablet but whether the Plusnet license covers it I doubt as the product they offer is a rebadged McAfee Internet Security I believe and that isn't for a tablet as the product for that is McAfee Mobile Security unless they offer McAfee All Access which covers everything and I don't believe they do
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

I can recommend looking at Avast for tablets.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

If you are considering another one this may help http://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/mobile-devices/android/ and Avira seems to be about the best free one