cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Assist

DaveMcC
Grafter

Plusnet Assist

Plusnet Assist which only works with ms (sic) can't be much good then? !
Sorry, but Plusnet Assist won't work on Apple OS or Linux computers.  Why not? and have you noticed that a lot of stuff now is underlined example "computer" run the mouse pointer over it and some stupid d a m pop up appears, its a pain bl-o-o-dy adverts
So I thought I would have a look at your survey, not to win a lap top,
MSI's CR640 stood up to the competition in the latest laptop group test by 'Which? Magazine'. Competing with 10 other notebooks, the CR640 took home the top BEST BUY award 2011. thats cuz its cheap rubbish,
When I clicked on
If you're already using Plusnet Assist or can't install it you can still take part by completing a short survey.  Where is it hiding, the link below?
Please read the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions for more details:
http://www.plus.net/go.html/terms_dec ; this bought me to,  wait for it
We were unable to complete your requested action. This may be the result of a temporary fault.
Please try again in a few minutes.
Guess I won't be doing the short survey then
Still think you are a good ISP
Dave
3 REPLIES 3
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Plusnet Assist

Working OK for me (Sunday evening) - thanks for the link (don't s'pose I'll win though).
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
hulls
Grafter

I've downloaded and installed Plusnet Assist.  I'm a FOL customer, and seem to remember that it was only designed to be used with PN before.  It seems to be working ok now, but in the user name field I've had to use my FOL user name (obviously)  Does that make a difference to how it works (and do I still go into the draw  Roll_eyes  )
John
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@DaveMcC - Sorry about that, has the link worked since?
@hulls - I think you'll be fine on the questionnaire coming from a free-online account, that should still work out alright Smiley Good luck!