cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet isn't on reddit?!

tjd
Grafter

PlusNet isn't on reddit?!

I was really surprised to see there is no /r/plusnet ... I think it would be good for business if Plusnet promoted themselves on reddit.
Just a thought o_O
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: PlusNet isn't on reddit?!

really? I'm not, doesn't really seem what reddit is about..
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
tjd
Grafter

IT's a forum where if people get behind someone / something , it tends to do very well.
A perfect example would be http://deadspin.com/dogecoin-stock-car-gets-day-in-nascar-sun-1571594865
They actually paid using dogecoins for the guys car / the spray job on it, they're currently in the process of voting him to a huge NASCAR race with 1 million prize pool.
Reddit is definitely something Plusnet should use to garner publicity. Smiley
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Do they need to be everywhere, or more to the point can they be everywhere.  I hate to think of the time they have to put aside just to cover this forum, let alone TBB/ISPreview/usenet etc.
If we the customer come to expect them to be covering support issues out with this forum, how will they have the time to give the support we expect having to spend more time elsewhere.  As it is they still are behind on call wait  times and ticket reply/fix times.  Covering reddit would just add more work load if we expect them to find and give support there as well.
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
TORPC
Grafter

No offence PN are struggling in some areas, as it is
Please do not make it harder for them Wink