cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line down

valart
Grafter

Phone line down

How phone line in our area  went down on Tuesday many people were without a phone the old lady next door to me has a contact cord around her neck that she can press if she has a problem so that did not function,it would have been nice if BT could have notified people in this area but this what you woul expect fromm this useless company.I was in the process of switching over to Plusnet but I had to cancel because of no phone or broadband this has made up my mind to get rid of BT.
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Phone line down

If this was down to a wiring problem between your area and the exchange then LLU would have been affected as well
valart
Grafter

No connection

The phone line in our area went down for three days and I have just been connected I am a BT customer and I was due to switch ov er to Plusnet this week but I had to cancel because of this problem but I will be joining after the way Bt have dealt with this problem,what I don't understand is the neighbour living opposite us as O2 and was not affected by this line conection I thought Bt owned all the underground cables I know this neighbour has not got cable tv.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Phone line down

Posts merged and left in other queries as it isn't directly related to Plusnet