Did you mean: 

Packet Loss by gateway graphs

RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

Packet Loss by gateway graphs

Hi
For some time now PCL-AG02 & THN-AG2 have been missing from:
http://www.plus.net/support/network_performance/broadband_packets_drop.shtml?supporta=networkpbroadb...
and now the PTN-AG1 & PTN-AG2 graphs appear to be broken  Sad
Have PN lost interest in maintaining this page?
When the graph for PCL-AG02 broke it was removed. I hope the same does not happen with PTN-AG1 & PTN-AG2!
Richard
3 REPLIES 3
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Packet Loss by gateway graphs

Looks like the ptn-ag1/ptn-ag2 graphing has been broken since late April. If I was a gambling man I'd put a cheeky wager on it being something to do with this and this.
There's already an internal problem open to sort out the packet drop graphing (ref: 59781), I'll see if I can give it a nudge in the right direction.
I'd also like to see the legend changed so it makes more sense when considering the new products i.e. instead of 'PAYG Interactive' etc. we should have something that relates to the queues on this page e.g. Titanium, Gold, Silver etc.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

scootie
Grafter

this thread takes me back in time. ive asked many times for thn ag2 to be brought back online ever since it was taken down when llu was ended.
googled for how long ago it was i asked the same question and i came across this post of yours bob. (rekon it was nearly a year ago we asked for this change)
whys it so hard to export what you can see in the office to the portal?
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,77873.msg629420.html#msg629420
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

It's not that difficult to export what we can see internally but the graphs need a bit of work before we can do this. When I last tried to get some movement on this we were half way through a data centre move and the consensus was that there was little point in trying to fix things until that work was complete. Now that it is though I'm hoping we can get things sorted!

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵