cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Referrals for Yearly Bus Products for First Year?

razorhazor81
Dabbler

No Referrals for Yearly Bus Products for First Year?

Can someone help me out here...
Is it true that My Referrals discount is not paid on Business Products who have yearly billing for their first year?  I can't seem to find any mention of this in the Terms and Conditions and FAQ for Referrals?
I've recommended two SDSL Products (thats about £7k of business to PlusNet!) and I'm being told I wont get anything for the first year and I cant seem to get anyone from PlusNet to confirm this in writing, whenever I ask for proof I'm directed to the My Referrals page which doesn't say anything about this?
I feel a bit cheated that I've brought business to PlusNet and am getting nothing! I was always under the impression that I would get a token (payment) each month no matter what product or billing cycle? Come on PlusNet, I put £7000 a year your way and you wont give up a few quid a month to say thanks?!?!? 
Matt
p.s. If anyone from PlusNet reads this, my username is razorhazor81, I have a ticket waiting to be answered (again!).
1 REPLY 1
Mand
Grafter

Re: No Referrals for Yearly Bus Products for First Year?

Hi there,
I've responded to your ticket (it's a bit long-winded for a forum post, and contains account specific info :)).