Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No BT Sports HD for almost a month!

raoulsilva
Grafter

No BT Sports HD for almost a month!

Hi,
My BT Sports subscription has not worked for almost a month and Plusnet haven't done anything about it. Very cheesed off as you can imagine.
The error message is: "the viewing card is incorrect"
I had the same problem when i signed up initially (thread here) http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,121482.msg1053355.html#msg1053355 although that was sorted.
A quick Google reveals lots of threads on the Sky forum suggesting this can happen when the box is switched off for a while which does make sense in my situation.
The annoying thing is, Plusnet haven't bothered to come back to me with a way to resolve this. The last gentleman i spoke with suggested the box may need to be connected to the phone line/ethernet although not sure either way, and neither am i although it appears to be a legacy thing, or at least the Sky Forums suggest it is.
Since i took out the subscription, this box has never been connected to the phone line so whatever they did to fix it initially must have come down the satellite.
Plusnet, if you are reading, this was logged on 5/4 reference #83854593
2 REPLIES 2
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: No BT Sports HD for almost a month!

Hi raoulsilva,
I've just given one of the BT Sport Team a nudge and we'll be on to this very shortly - apologies for the delays with this.
raoulsilva
Grafter

Re: No BT Sports HD for almost a month!

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your posting. I look forward to an update in the ticket.
Regards,
Raoul