cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Parallels 10 on Mac experience.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Parallels 10 on Mac experience.

I recently downloaded and installed Parallels 10 to see if it would cut the mustard. Once installed I thought I'd virtualise my Windows 8.1 PC where I do my Windows programming / testing on as it would save me many of the FFS moments you get when going from a Mac's Keyboard to a PC one. Having viewed some online videos I was prepared for a long wait, but 20 minutes after I'd started the migration it was complete.
I was surprised to say the least at the time this apparently took and was preparing myself for failure, that I'm pleased to report never happened. It did actually work as it said it would.
I'm very, very impressed with this software and would recommend it to other users that have a need to run Windows, from my experience it works and works really well. Even my models solve quicker, granted my Mac has a 4GHz processor -v- 2.0GHz in my Windows PC but with the marked increase in speed, the convenience of being able to copy and paste, use Mac gestures on the PC  and move between OS's using only Ctrl+Left and Ctrl+Right it all bodes well for the future.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Parallels 10 on Mac experience.

For what it's worth Parallels 11 has been released and is free subject to when you purchased v10.