cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mozilla Thunderbird

penneck
Aspiring Pro

Mozilla Thunderbird

Have been having problems with a Dell 755 computer that I have been trying to get going. It has been working correctly, apart from a problem caused by Intel LMS (not sure what that is entirely. The solution for that appeared to be to remove Intel LMS using Control Panel/Remove Software. However, doing that then meant every time I booted up, I got a problem involving the PCI Serial Port.
I solved that by going through installing every Dell driver that I could get for this machine from Dell Support. The result of that has been to lose the Mozilla Thunderbird icon from the Desktop, so I started Thunderbird from Start/All Programs/Mozilla Thunderbird. Now Thunderbird seems to have lost all my e-mails I still had in my In Tray and Sent Tray (I haven't checked to see if I have lost the contents of my Address Book).
So my question is:- what is the name of the file or files that contain these? I want to check to see if they are still there with pre-07/0/13 file dates.
Thanks very much
2 REPLIES 2
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Mozilla Thunderbird

This http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird should help

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

penneck
Aspiring Pro

Re: Mozilla Thunderbird

Thankyou for that. Using it has enabled me to recover my e-mails and address book. Many thanks