cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Phone - Signal Booster.

got2getatan
Grafter

Mobile Phone - Signal Booster.

Hi,  I live in the sticks and most mobile signals are very poor. Have purchased a Smart Phone from Tesco Mobile and its on O2 . My wife is on O2 but not through Tesco so she can download the TUGO App and I cannot on my Nokia Lumia 920 Window phone. I have been looking at the various web site selling signal boosters starting at around £140. Anyone got one of these or know of someone that can recommend a booster. The sites they are 100% workable, but are the?   
2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Mobile Phone - Signal Booster.

here's an article you might find of interest http://www.pcpro.co.uk/realworld/383653/mobile-signal-boosters-reviews-of-the-legal-options
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
got2getatan
Grafter

Re: Mobile Phone - Signal Booster.

Thanks, I had already viewed that write up and was none the wiser. The problem that I have is a poor O2 signal a crappy Nokia Lumia 920 windows phone that will not let me connect to a Microsoft Account to download any basic apps. Tescomobile(online) cannot help and the Tesco store that I bought it from could not care less so that is why I am entering a grey area with the signal booster hoping it might help a bit. Thanksw.