cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft office enterprise 2007

davidstreatfiel

Microsoft office enterprise 2007

My daughters computer has microsoft office enterprise 2007 installed but word now fails to start it seems that the path is wrong I have typed in what I think should be the correct path but to no avail. I then tried to uninstall office from control panel but this failed with an error message with the option to reinstall office enterprise. When I tried to do this the inatallation it again failed. My daughers computer has been connected to her university computer system . She has got windows vista installed.
Does anyone have any ideas ?
Thanks Dave
1 REPLY 1
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Re: Microsoft office enterprise 2007

If your daughter has Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 then she ought to have an installation disk.  I know some computers come preloaded with Office but not, I think, the Enterprise edition.  So I presume you have the installation disk (although you don't make this explicit) in which case just run it to re-install.
Anyway, Word will be located in Program Files - Microsoft Office - Office 12 - Winword.exe .  Making a short-cut to this file and placing it in a convenient location will allow you to start Word