cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail from Help Assistant tickets

jaark
Dabbler

Mail from Help Assistant tickets

I have a current support ticket open due to issues arising with my upgrade to FTTC.
The ticket was raised as part of the ordering process. I got an email a few hours after it was setup to alert me to the problem. I replied online and expected that the system would alert me when the support team added to it.
I checked this morning to find that my reply had been responded to after only a few minutes  :), but I didn't get any notification  Sad and the support rep seems to have misunderstood what I was saying.
I am not complaining about the misunderstanding (that's what two-way communication is for, after all)but that I had no idea that the ticket had been responded to. I have checked my mailserver logs and there's no sign of plus.net attempting to send me a mail.
So, is mail notification an option that I've missed somewhere, or are we supposed to be sat on the support ticket page bouncing on refresh?
2 REPLIES 2
jaark
Dabbler

Re: Mail from Help Assistant tickets

Hmm, I've just received email notification of another update to the ticket.
Something must have gone temporarily wrong yesterday.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Mail from Help Assistant tickets

Hi jaark,
It looks as though one of our agents pressed the wrong button and turned the e-mail notification off - really sorry about that!
I can see that we've got everything in place for your fibre order. Let us know if you have any problems or if we can help in any way Smiley